This is fresh from the oven. I just got this less than 10 hours ago, and the store just received the packages less than 24 hours ago. Well, in Ipoh anyway. The Holiday Set featured here is designed by Michael Kors, and there are 3 variations. It was a tough choice, seriously. All of them are beautiful!
I finally decided on the set with black pouch. The lip and nail colours are of a deep classy red and the blush is quite neutral. I was also attracted to the bright pink blush in the metal pouch set, but I wasn’t feeling the rest. Here are the photos, together with the press photos of the other sets for comparison purposes.
My 8-item set includes:
- Black pouch designed by Michael Kors for Estee Lauder
- Deluxe Blush Compact in 74 Soulful Spice (left), 09 Brazen Bronze (middle), 10 Lover’s Blush (right)
- Blush brush
- Pure Color gloss in 15 Garnet Desire (4.6ml)
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in 74 Cherry Passion (full size)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in 03 Enchanted Garnet (5ml)
- Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner 01 Blackened Black (mini pencil)
- Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara 01 Extreme Black (mini mascara)
All of them are for keeps except for item number 3. The bristles are coarse and rough and very scratchy. So really, it’s a seven item set. Here are the swatches for you, and I will definitely wear them all for a FOTD soon 🙂
This photo above is when I wish I had a better camera so picture would appear less grainy!
This set is available at RM200 when you make a purchase of RM150 and above. I initially went to restock my eye cream, and I came home with an extra set. I have seen the other holiday sets by Estee Lauder, and these 3 sets are by far the most attractive to me. You can build a complete look with it. All you need is your own base and brow products.
Have you seen them yet? If you’re going shopping tomorrow, I suggest you take a peek. This is quite a nice one 🙂