There were some requests for a tutorial on how to use the Dior Bonne Etoile eye palette. I decided to do maybe 2 or 3 ways to wear this palette, because of the interesting colour combinations of this palette. Today, I will feature a very simple look for day time. If you don’t have this palette, you can use any silver/taupe, blue and brown.
For this look, I will be using 3 colours that cut diagonally from top right (silvery taupe) to centre (brown) to bottom left (dark bluish teal).
1. Pat the silvery taupe all over lids. I find that this shade works best with fingers. For a sheerer shine, use a brush.
2. Using a pencil brush, I smudged some brown on my lower lash lines.
3. Finally, use the dark teal to darken the outer corners of the eyes and…
4. Blend out all edges to soften the whole look. If you prefer the look to be more defined, skip this step and leave number 3 as it is.
5. Apply black liner and 2 coats of mascara and you’re done!
Extra tip: You can actually add liner and mascara after step 1 or step 2 for a super easy look!
I like to keep the rest of the face soft just because this is a very subtle look 🙂
There you go. A very soft, barely there look for day time. I will do another one using darker colours so stay tuned 🙂 Hope you liked this!