It’s been a while since I followed up with this Project Make A Dent. If you missed the first one, or if you don’t know what this is about, please click here where I explained it. For the first project, I cheated by using up all products close to finishing. I’m happy to report they were all gone in a couple of months. So now, I want to pick some other stuff, either to use up, or to really make a dent in it.
Here are the 6 products I chose for this round:
- Revlon Grow Luscious Lashliner – it’s been with me for a while, and considering there’s not much left, I want to be able to use it until it’s short enough to throw away. I still have quite a few pencil liners to go through!
- Clinique Chubby Stick in 12 Oversized Orange (mini size) – this is part of a holiday pack, and since our weather here like summer all the time, orange is appropriate for every day. I’m going to try to use this up. Doesn’t look like it’s got much to use up right? I didn’t realise these were minis when I bought them. I already used up a pink one.
- NARS Orgasm blush – because it goes with the orange lip, and also this is the first NARS blush I ever owned. I’d like to see some pan action in this, before the rubber packaging dies on me like NARS Laguna (which I depotted)
- Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Bountiful Beige – I need to use these cream shadows. I chose a universal shade as a base just because I can (try to) use it every day
- Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Escape – a neutral eye duo to go with the whole theme. Planning to layer this over Bountiful Beige. I used to love this duo. Need to use it more again.
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle powder foundation in BO-01 (Asian version) – one of my favourite powders and I already have a backup on hand. I really hate this crumbly action towards the end, so I must use this up. I know it doesn’t take much anymore, but I’m using all my resolve not to chuck this out already, you know?
So here they are, and I’ll try to be more diligent with the follow up post this time. Perhaps I’ll update this end of next month. If I remember! Do you have a few products you’re bent on using? I know this might not make sense to some, but because my stash is big, it is a challenge to consistently use a product until it’s gone. Hence, I thought, why not? I’ve been boring with makeup anyway, so this will be easier for me in the mornings or when I go out. I literally don’t have to think what to wear. LOL!
Until next time!